Our mission is to help children throughout our community form a genuine relationship with God, love others as Christ did, and grow a Biblical foundation with friends, family, and spiritual leaders to support them throughout their lives.
Teaming Up with Parents
Parents, our staff is fully committed to you and your family. If you would like any additional activities or resources for your children at home, please feel free to contact us below.
Practical Ways to Help our Children Grow Spiritually:
- Be consistent with a service time and church attendance so your kids can build relationships with their peers and spiritual leaders.
- Challenge repetition of Scripture memorization with your kids.
- Build spiritual relationships with other families in the area.
- Stay connected with our families through our closed Facebook group (Gracepointe Kids) and Instagram (GP KIDS).
- Pray for the relational growth with God and commitment of your children; also for our Children's Ministry staff as they continue to mentor and serve your kids.
Contact our Children's Ministry Administrators: