Looking for a place to belong? A church that is more than a place to worship once a week? Then consider coming to see what belonging to a church family is all about. From our life groups, women's, men's, senior adult, young adult, college, youth, and children's ministry, we have a place for you to belong.
Grace Pointe Youth Group is a loving and strong group of young Christians dedicated to becoming true disciples. To find about about more opportunities to grow and learn with this group, contact
Matt Renahan, youth minister.
The youth group at Grace Pointe is encouraged to not only be served but to become servants. Opportunities for fellowship and devotion are intermixed with opportunities to serve and become Christian leaders.
Our mission is to help children throughout our community form a genuine relationship with God, love others as Christ did, and grow a Biblical foundation with friends, family, and spiritual leaders to support them throughout their lives.
Teaming Up with Parents
Parents, our volunteers are fully committed to you and your family. If you would like any additional activities or resources for your children at home, please feel free to contact us below.
Practical Ways to Help our Children Grow Spiritually:
- Be consistent with a service time and church attendance so your kids can build relationships with their peers and spiritual leaders.
- Challenge repetition of Scripture memorization with your kids.
- Build spiritual relationships with other families in the area.
- Stay connected with our families through our closed Facebook group (Grace Pointe Kids)
- Pray for the relational growth with God and commitment of your children; also for our Children's Ministry volunteers as they continue to mentor and serve your kids.
Contact our Children's Ministry Directors
Amber Holley and Carrie Stark